- If you normally get your eyebrows shaped, waxed or threaded, please do so 3-4 days prior to your appointment. If there are any stray hairs that fall outside of our final shape, I can remove them for you once the brow mapping is complete. Avoid eyebrow tinting 2 weeks prior and 3 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid excessive tanning 1 week prior to your appointment. If you get a sunburn prior to the appointment time, you will need to reschedule. If you do not reschedule and show up with a sunburn on the day of your appointment, you forfeit the original deposit and will require a new deposit to reschedule your new appointment.
- If you’re planning to go on a vacation/travel, I recommended to plan your trip a minimum of 15 days after the procedure.
- Avoid/Discontinue use of products containing Retinol, Rentin-A and AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid), glycolic acids, vitamin c, for 6 weeks prior to the procedure and 8 weeks after procedure (this includes microdermabrasion, chemical and laser peels).
- Discontinue the use of skin brightening products, acne targeting/treatment products (prescription & over the counter) & anti-Aging products (even natural brands).
- Discontinue use of any type of lash & brow growth serums at least 3 months prior to booking.
- If you currently use products for the treatment of eczema or psoriasis and/or any other skin condition please contact directly before booking.
- Any fillers and botox to the brow, eye and temple area should be avoided 2 months prior to procedure (or wait 8-12 weeks after the touch up is complete to resume facial fillers/injectables).
- If possible, please avoid prescription blood thinners for 24 hours prior to their appointment. This also includes Vitamin E, Aspirin, Coffee (including decaf/tea), pre-workout drinks, energy drinks, matcha/green tea and Alcohol.
- NO EYELASH EXTENSIONS. All eyelash extension must be removed 3 days prior to the procedure.
- NO LASH GROWTH SERUMS. This includes Latisse, lash boost, babe lash or any other unknown brand of lash growth serums. This includes “natural” growth serums. Discontinue for a minimum of 3 months. The reason is that those types of serums are stimulants. The will make your eyelids too fragile.
Talk with you soon,